Terms & Conditions
Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC – General Travel Planning Terms and Conditions
At this time, we cannot offer our services to residents of Florida, California, Hawaii, Iowa, and Washington. We apologize for any inconvenience.
General Client Disclosure
Upon receipt of your travel confirmation from your Roaming Mouse Travel – Planner it is presumed that you will abide by the below disclaimers, and that you will notify your Travel Planner within seventy-two(72) hours of receipt of any issues.
- You have reviewed the dates, times, payment due dates, and cancellation policy for reservations made on my behalf by Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners. I agree that the dates, times, payment due dates, and cancellation policy for my reservation(s) is correct and accurate.
- You are aware that passenger(s) are required to carry proper identification when traveling. You as the traveler are responsible for understanding and obtaining the proper travel documents in advance of your travel commencement.
- Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners serve as a sales agent for any airline, hotel, car-rental company, tour operator, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary (“Suppliers”). Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners is (are) not responsible for acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to provide services or adhere to their own schedules.
- Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any refund, personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity which may be caused by: (1) any defaults, wrongful or negligent acts, or omissions of the Suppliers; (2) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, craft, equipment, or instrumentality of any other party not under Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners control. You hereby release Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners from all claims arising out of any problems covered in this paragraph.
- Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel. For information concerning possible dangers at destinations, Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC recommends contacting the Travel Warnings Section of the U.S. State Department at 202.647.5225 or www.travel.state.gov. For travel Worldwide, visit https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/worldwide-caution.html. For travel to Europe, visit https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/europe-caution.html. For medical information, Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC recommends contacting the Centers for Disease Control at 877.FYI.TRIP or cdc.gov/travel.
- You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination(s). You hereby release Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners from all claims arising out of any problem covered in this paragraph. You agree that the courts in Beaver County, Pennsylvania will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
- You agree that Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners are not responsible for providing supplier discounts, and all associated supplier discounts or promotions are subject to availability and applicability to your itinerary. Any discounts or promotions obtained by Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners on your behalf, are provided on a best efforts basis, with no guarantee or warranty offered by Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners.
- Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, its agents, and independent travel planners recommend you obtain trip insurance. You may purchase Trip Insurance on your own, or directly from the Walt Disney Company’s associated travel subsidiaries at your sole discretion. Trip insurance must be purchased prior to making your final payment on any itinerary.
Website – Terms and Conditions
Last updated: August 14th, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.roamingmousetravel.com website (the “Service”) operated by Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC DBA Roaming Mouse Travel (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC
Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC does business as under the trade name Roaming Mouse Travel.
As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas
Nothing on this site may be reproduced without written permission of the respective owners.
General Website Disclaimer
Last updated: August 14th, 2018
The information contained on www.roamingmousetravel.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Roaming Mouse Travel reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External links disclaimer
www.roamingmousetravel.com website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC
Please note that the Roaming Mouse Travel does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Review and Update
Roaming Mouse Travel, LLC will review this policy at least once annually to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.